Saturday, February 11, 2012

Need a Moment?

I've spent the last two hours staring at this blank white text box with absolutely no idea what to write. I've watched an episode of Hoarders and now I'm watching an episode of Kitchen Nightmares with the gayest of gay men. With countless topics to write about and no ideas where to start, I decided to surf the internet. Legend has it that you can find anything on the internet, which I mistakenly did not take very seriously.

Apparently the legend is correct, because tonight I discovered this photo (along with several others) from an Israeli fashion magazine called BelleMode. According to the magazine, the man in the photo is an Ultraorthodox Jewish model.


...
...
...
...
...
...
...

I figured you may have needed a moment before you continued reading, though I really have nothing else to say. I just wanted to point out that I gave you a moment to enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment