Sunday, May 1, 2011

Hand Pain

Over the last few days, I have been battling a case of horrible pain in my right hand. Actually, horrible isn't even the right word to define the pain, more like: HOLY SHIT...THIS FUCKING HURTS!

I haven't really done anything out of the ordinary to cause my hand to ache, though I wish I had so I could have some explanation/reason for this pain. It started Wednesday afternoon and has progressively gotten worse each day. In fact, I was in so much pain yesterday afternoon that I almost left work in tears. Whenever I move my thumb, I get excruciating pain throughout my hand that travels into my elbow.

I was debating on going to the hospital Friday, but decided not to after coming down with another cold. I went to bed last night, hoping that the pain would miraculously go away...of course it didn't. Instead, I will be making a doctor appointment on Monday, hopefully for that day, and will have to go to the dreaded doctor's office, where I'm sure my doctor will think that this is another case of someone wanting pain medications. 

1 comment:

  1. I have the same problem in my right hand, the pain is excruciating, also burning, pins and needles, numbness....now out of no where, I have found abt 4-5 bumps on top of the right hand, wake up every morning with my fingers feeling like someone is holding hot candle on my fingers, the burning is the worst, will be getting insurance soon, and 4 the first time, I can say I can't wait until I can see a doctor!!!!

    ReplyDelete