Monday, June 6, 2011

Seven Creepy Justin Bieber Pictures

I'm all for young people showing off their talent. While I may not enjoy it myself, I do have an appreciation for it. Justin Bieber is the *NSYNC and New Kids on the Block for this generation. I may have an appreciation for his talent, but that does not necessarily mean that I can't poke fun at him. As a result, I present a special edition of Seven: Seven Creepy Justin Bieber Pictures (with Rocky Horror Picture Show quotes).

"I'm just a sweet transvestite, from Transsexual, Transylvania."

"Well, I don't like men with too many muscles."

"Great heavens! That's a laser!"

"In just seven days, I can make you a man."

"A weakling weighing 98 pounds."

"Well really. That's no way to behave on your first day out."

"It was a mercy killing. He had a certain naive charm, but no muscle."








No comments:

Post a Comment